Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The MotoGrapher!!!!

Ever since i got the camera from my friend 'Kidan' I have been chasing nature.The entire album i'm posting now contains photos of various animals & insects in my neighborhood. From my experience i have learned that if you keep your eyes open there is lot more to see......the powerful 25X optical zoom is an added factor. I hope one day i will own one lovely lady like a Sony d-SLR alpha-100, its a nice piece...Bit expensive too..



Another thing i have to tell you is about my butterfly garden ..its a small group of flowering plants .naturally grown on a heap of rock pieces. Almost all butterfly pictures have been taken there ..its nice sunny area.Butterflies are very active during the sunny days.From tomorrow i'm trying my luck at small butterflies...its even harder to get their pictures...We have to catch them in order to photograph them!!![my butterfly garden below \/]


Th Tawny coster is a regular visitor , I know his habits ..he will rest on a flower for little more time ...so i will always get the time window to ready my camera!! He is smiling just for you !!!



This guy ... i can't identify!!!! his wing markings are designed such a way by god to keep the predators away..
a CATTLE ERGOT :Its a common sight for villager though !!!! The bird will eat the ticks & parasites on cattle.in turn it will get food .Pasuvinte kadiyum theerum ...Kokkinde vishappum marum !!!


This is a common skink [arana] !!! he is another reptile which will keep you engaged for hours if you try to photograph him!!!

The Great singer of bird family !!!! .. Gana kokilam , he is a regular visitor of kariveppu tree near my house..i can see him from my window!!!!



PS: Sad thing .....kidan has asked me to gave back his camera.....so no photo from now on..till i get another camera!!!

3 comments:

Nimesh said...

dude....nice pics,good work.so sad u had to return the camera...hope u get another one soon...

Regi said...

arun da nice pics... i nevr knew tht u ve ths interest also...

Unknown said...

Excellent work...!!!