Saturday, May 12, 2007

Athychiphobic !!! for quite a long time.

12/05/2004 ;somewhere in the tropics...; 11.00
[From one of my stupid jolting dating back to stone age!!!]
Today my uncle & family is here ..so cant watch HBO which is airing "You've got mail" just another nice movie..at the beginning of movie there is a dialogs by ryan:"I always dreamed of a small life,small but precious..I dont know whether i liked it or I'm not brave enough to go for a big life.." ..it has made me think for a while ..

what i actually want in my life??? ..I don't know ..what i wants.. !!!

During my school days i wanted to became a doctor ..Then Suddenly life puts me in among the best brains in engineering.. Now i'm one among them !! one of best brains ???? what an anomaly? ...I believe life always have something for you in the box doesn't matters whether you likes it or not..some people calls it with name 'fate ' but i like to call him'life' one of the best teachers one could ever have.
Haaa Athychiphobic ..I'm always afraid of my failures .even though dont do much to make me successful either. I always wander in persuit of happiness ..what could make me happy ..? Is it my parents? is it my girl..? or is it my friends ..Even in this thick abundance of friends i feel loneliness.. All i know is .I'm surviving among the crowd ................................................................................................................. Just suriving!!!

[ dont sure about date ofcreation...maybe after the s1s2 results Hi Hi ..]

No comments: